söndag 27 juni 2021

joker and quinn - the dreamteam


i like how you catch me when i fell 
everyone know that i am not that smart
good you play your part - in this game of two 
i never wanted to come but i hated to go 
because i knew when i press the alarm 
i found my next poem 
my next pudding , joker 
how i became your Quinn , QUEEN 
yeah i like the way you make me look like an dream
even if i am complete mess but you got that touch
that might say to much and sorry for that " if i sound obsessed " 
sometimes i wonder if its only me who feel like this 
like i am trapped in some kinda madness 
but i recall you being smile to so playful while i wore at hospital 
this wore the beginning of the sentence that lead to us being , never felt more living
i recall how you hold me close and this was how i got attach
like an poet to her pencil , how you made feel beautiful like that Kendall but made my lips like that Kylie ,i never really felt more stylish in those Pampers , how you wipe me in with those huggies 
fell flat on the floor , into his eyes with a splash and was like made a hit and run after he seen my bum
because i knew he hardly want to see me again 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar