onsdag 30 juni 2021

Rolling Stone


 i like how you remind me of avicci ( but not ) how you caught me when i fell out 
my wheelchair , and basically rolled in my favorite carrier . how you smell like coffee
and always took extra time and effort with made me feel comfort when i wore there 
how you lay an extra hands of care and it how you had me swoon , or more like ... drool 
all over you -. remember how you help with the meds and i just throw up his hands 
it felt so awkward but i like how you clean me up like i wore your hopeless like a little sister
remember how i thought you look like an cool hipster and that probably wore a great kisser 
yeah i recall how i had a ball everything seems like an trouble , but i like how you made me fall over
like an rolling stone and this is how i knew i found home in an address that wore unknown 
i remember how you pick me up like a aupair , stroke me like an kitten of course i wore smitten
and i could tell you would become special never did i knew i would write one of two , chapter 
but i remember how you had the purest soul , and i bet you would make a lot of in your days , fall
like you did with me ( lit ) yeah clever like an doctor , and hands like an nurse , never met an workhorse like  him and look fragile like daydream but stronger then an solider . and i love the way use your hands , that we wore friends - do i dare to say it - best friends ,( at least in my head ) how you help me in the bed , help me with clothes and style my daily outfit and made me feel awesome even thought i had no hair which is my best trait , how you wrap me in pampers and made - i never felt so cute btw 
how you paint me like an makeup artist and had an voice like an billboard artist 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar