tisdag 29 juni 2021

siren

tend to get a bit erotic 
had to give in for the sweetest in 
my wheelchair is my bumper car 
gladiator and superstar  
dont know his name some i name you him
yeah been a bumpy ride but you catch me when i fell 
from hell , like circus princess become an goodness
how i came in with an cab and how fell but you came in like an ambulance
hit my head and thought it wore romance but i settle with being ... friends
you know i never stand in your way , just pull your in my poems 
all my friends know this 
that they are my amusement park and might leave a mark 
an attraction of surprise and i might turn you in to a king 
if you give me that feeling of healing  
and like that i have an audience when we get down 
i know i might be the class clown 
but i also like go down 
because that is how i  met them 
how they touch me up , cut me up 
that i am your petting zoo '
touch and go ¨
like a knife thrower becomes your lover 
surgery and that the closest exposes 
undercover , but and look watch there an you shall discover 
the beauty , strength and power within -  and i lure you in like a siren  


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar