måndag 9 september 2019

goosebumps

you make me feel like the wheelchair is my carriage 
like our story is one of those Hollywood ones 
during the golden age , stage
or whatever
but i dont mind if it all pretend
because i like to believe this is my happy end
and i know my situation is a mess 
but somehow you make me feel like an princess 
if only for some few hours , i transform
to the norm and become an lowkey success
from being that girl at that hospital
and that feeling is priceless
the achivement of feelig like you nothing
to you become something , less
then your condition
for always being in the headlight , spotlight 
for being that girl with that impossible fight
but somewhere along the line during the neon light
when the stars shine bright during the confetti rain
i forgot all about the pain
it give me goosebumps thinking of it 
what i overcome , every seizure and fit
lead to this 
and that feeling is quite magical
and its better then a make a wish 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar