fredag 6 september 2019

only













this is kinda crazy but my reletivies cut me out for being sick 
but you practical beg me to call me to be him , back 
and i cant get over that  because its kinda whack
how we met - on internet 
of every girl he could choose , of all avatars he could hit 
he pick mine , the girl in wheelchair 
before i felt a bit isolated because its easy to be but now i know you care 
and that feeling is awesome , how you pick somebody sick over well 
as friend because thats the thing i always feared , people reject me for my condition 
and this is the key why i stay low key about this guy because everything sound like love 
but i promise is not it just i like the thought you accept me with my flaws and all 
because strange enough , you the only one 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar