söndag 13 oktober 2019

dont go and forget about me ?

you came in just when i wore trying to forget about you 
now i cant forget about you , dont go you forget about me ?
i know we havent chat for a while and all i do is freak out 
in the hangout , but you are the only one that put a smile on my lips 
the only phone number i got is from a celeb and is mental 
because all i visit hospital 
we both know the true and its something familar with you 
when all the other people sings covers 
you get that feeling that bring me under cover 
you make that hot girl summer , it used to be a bummer 
yeah you that perfect example 
of a friend when all the other guys just being bad samples 
and is kinda weird how you tranform me to a princess 
from being a low key mess 
just with one beat , yeah all i wanted to forget about you
now i cant forget about you , dont go and forget about me ? 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar