söndag 13 oktober 2019

you make every day a disco





spending my time at hospital wing
because you just made me feel like
i am cover girl , straight out from maybeline
as i wearing that hospital gown
model off duty , role model on duty
yeah , you handed me the crown
fix it and a bit of touch up
of confident and i went to heaven sent
make up , feel like i was perfect
and just with a song
when life feel like it goes wrong
you turn it right
have no idea how we became friends
but you are the only thing that make sense
 you spend time in hollywood hills
they tell me i got kisses who kills
got that vaccine and my lips is the medicine
they say when shouldnt walk alone
when you sick and you feel like somebody
i can rely on , because you get my situation
because i get a feeling you been throught it

/ps . kpop mv is really sexualized lol some of them but i just like this song

other note : the blue tv in the background i got one

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar