fredag 18 oktober 2019

Finland



i miss my roots
the sound of silence
and the beauty of finland
i might love england
but my heart is in lapland
i didnt knew how much i would fall
for the unexplored paradise
that i had before my eyes
under my feet
and if i could go back to the thousand lake
i knew it would only bring me heart ache
because lakes are full of tears
and the mechologia , nostalia has been going on for years
the past is a testement of the greatness you are
never really understand my grandmothers love
but know i really falling for you
maybe it because it remind me about someone i love
i miss my roots , the morals and standard
a bit broken hearted but perfect in the stillness
when everyone is screaming for attention you stay quiet
and there is a certain quality with shyness
authenic and raw , which i love

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar