fredag 18 oktober 2019

some people are worth melting for





i wore decline your heart because it wasnt mine to approach

dont know a lot about love but i can be you friend

i was trying to forget about you , leave you in the past

but somehow you became a chapter that last

you got kindness that kill this illness

it pure magic how you transform me to a princess

with your stardust and inject that music in my vein

and let me forget about my pain

i was trying hide , delete you from mind

erase everything i said and leave you behind

so you could live your life to fullest

and didnt had to see the ruin

but someone remind me you shouldnt leave people behind

some people are wore melting for even if gonna bring you pain

i have always hard  to let people in

 maybe you the same ?

but in a world like this dont we all need a friend ?

think we got something mutual ground to stand

hopefully you get i dont take whats not mine

that i prefer snacks not go and backstab girlfriends , back

because girls like me hardly get out of line

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar