onsdag 16 oktober 2019

know i would get you wrapped around my finger ...




when nobody get me , not even myself
not great with filter and i dont give a damn if  im bull shitter
could care less about the material , i am more about the memories
dont do sublime , i do me - over the top and kinda obvious
rather have a wheelchair then a car , dont care if you are star
in my eyes your a friend most and i wouldnt give away your position
but you know my situation , and i support you from far
i love the way you whisper words in my ear
makes me forget about insecurities and struggles when i live in my little bubble
of ache and i like to believe we got a club where we change lyrics and playlist
and i like to get you know you , do you like to get know me ?
i tend to this with people i like to do so please dont go

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar