tisdag 1 oktober 2019

love for my crew







i got love for my crew

this doesnt mean i want to fuck you

dont get it twisted , im not that invested

emotions, ugh ... i got my own priorities

like my health and loving myself

because i all about me myself and i

and i dont really want to to die

but i do got love for my crew

support them from distance

and i like to call them

my internet friends

because they help me when i down

make me feel pretty when i feel ugly in that hospital gown

and if i show up dont mean i dont want it just because i cant pop up

because of my damn epilepsy but know that i am your nr fan

i real life to because you  help me with insecurities

throw away negatives and see the good side

in life , yeah this is why i got for the crew

for you being grounded when everything seem like a dream

yeah and its kinda mindblown you know who i am


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar