tisdag 1 oktober 2019

pain relief





i am made of medication , you got that cure

my bones are hurt more than a heartache

and i know it a lot on stake

they tell me i am troube in waiting but i like to think i am one of a kind

the youngest of my kind and im ready to blow your fucking mind

they tell me no , i say lets go

if you have nothing to lose you cant gain anything and you are the relief of my pain

a little bit of  you in the mix and i get those teenage kicks , i hurt about

yeah every morning when i put it in the mouth

i transform to somebody i like , the girl that see a future bright

and if my legs not my friends and hands cant stop shake

and the body i live in , is a fucking earthquake

i know you my friend

and thats  my happy end

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar