fredag 18 oktober 2019

maybe you not out of my leauge ?






i tried to save you from the pain , protect your heart
didnt want to ruin your world by put me in it
so deleted you from my mind , tried to leave you behind

out of sight , out of mind ? 

but somehow you return like a boomarang ...

nobody ever done that and im not used to it .

having people wanting to get to know me 

add me , like me and talk to me 

im the invisable fly in my fam 

but there you came along and my friendship won 

didnt know how you did it done but suddenly i wasnt alone 

i got someone 

a friend , somebody to chat about this and that 

freak out in hang out and most important be true to 

and i know you drop gave me clues it just i built a wall 

probably take some time until i call 

but i dm you and thats a step in the right direction 

and i no longer a fan , i am friend ... 



( i just like this song ) 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar