onsdag 16 oktober 2019

sounded like a poem



well . this wore so unsuspected , from being the girl on the outside to have in
sorry if im never call but im not there yet but it doesnt mean i have forget
it been a bit ups and an down , but when you always wearing a hospital gown
you not really used to social skills , just eating bloody pills ...
but the fact we chat over a year is mindblown
because i hardly get out the chat room
maybe that is a good thing because it where you found me
liked me , add me and dont worry your pretty head im good
if i am only have on friend i prefer having you even if its only in my head
haha , no i think we make sense because you are the only one that can make me wheelchair bound legs dance with your presence and maybe its weird that i am writing poem inspired by a dm
but i cant help it sounded like a poem ...


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar