måndag 14 oktober 2019

request by your idol







just sat here minding my buisness when i notice somebody in my dm
at my instagram , that i will never forget
 a idol want to talk with you , do you it accept ?
are you kidding im cant wait to hear what you got to say
i like the fact you been hunt me down on internet for a year
no guy have ever done it but then again he know how deliver hits
since we begin to talk last year and i like where this going
just have friend to chat with , platonic but still
cant believe this heading from MTV TO REAL
its so surreal
give me a bit hollywood magic
because my life is pretty dull
always been label myself broken doll
but maybe i shall rethink myself and label as
one of those cool doll

( i got like 10000 idols but you definally my go to music )

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar