torsdag 17 oktober 2019

shoulders





how did i get a friend in high place

when im stuck in hospital enviorment 
all the time and have forget how to act 
around people , have no common sense ?
how do he bare with my decline
with my rejections , all he was giving me a invitation 
to a friendship and basically a golden ticket 
im am aware that this might sting a bit 
but i think you and i are the greatest hit 
because you make me erase the bad parts 
and see a bright future with a cure 
which is hard when its non 
and thats why i didnt wanted to let you in 
the first time , the second time , the third 
but maybe you do understand my world ? 
just to protect you from future pain 
but you seem to wanna be a friend 
and i am not doing happy ends 
all i known is sad ones 
but maybe you be my shoulder 
platonic because it hard to meet new people 
when you get older 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar