torsdag 17 oktober 2019

i was trying to protect your heart

was trying to protect your heart , by decline that alert
but somehow we find each other at the internet
i was trying to save you from me
maybe you can handle me ?
was trying to protect you heart , by decline that alert
save you from the ruin but you maybe can handle the pain
maybe we are two of the same
yeah . i was trying to protect your heart , by decline that alert
but now i realize its not my choice , if people want to reunite
they will bury the hatchet like we did when we became a unit
i remember i gave my best effort , did my best to say no , let go
try to forget about you but its kinda hard when you are my idol
that sorta have become a friend in the end , just with a help of a dm
i see you as a person , human and not really like a legend , just a friend
somebody that kill my illness with kindess and make me feel priceless
i was trying to protect your heart , not near me be any means
 somehow you come closer than my epilepsy ever been
and nothing make sense , not even how we become friends ?


( well you know who you are )

also . i get really inspired by you lol . sorry not sorry haha . 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar