torsdag 10 oktober 2019

we will be best friends - forever







i never met somebody quite like you

you make me feel less a mess

handed me a crown and make me the princess

just with a heart and i think this is a start

of a wonderful friendship , dont you think ?

i can be rolling around in my chair

but feel like a tank , nothing goes my way

you make me feel like i am straight away to highway

i got no social skills , all i do is eating pills

my reality is way to real and there comes you

out of you , its quite surreal

i dont know how to feel

tell me this friendship is real

or not , but i like the appeal

but then i remind myself

i got the number and when i get my shit together

we will best friends - forever



ps . im not sure if i kidding haha




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar