torsdag 10 oktober 2019

Hester Ulrich




my lips taste like medicine 
and my heart is filled with 
vaccine , i dare you to see 
whats underneath ? 
i dare you to dance this 
heartbeat 
if i dont let you in 
i dont think think you can be him 
to get my pain but since i got i that dm
i understand 
that instand and everyone need a friend 
maybe i dont need to live in darkness 
be known as the girl in hospital princess 
maybe i can become a beauty queen 
wouldnt that be cut out from Scream 
all i mean is i wanted to protect 
you from my pain and reality 
i live with , now and than i get a reminder 
you would be fine and wouldnt me decline 
me for what i what i was born with and that is
my make a wish , better than a kiss 
... because you make me feel like i am well 
yeah you got that kill that illness with kindess
and it is pretty big deal , like surreal !

( hester ulrich is one of my fave character from a tv program played by Lea michelle in scream queens and shes brilliant ) 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar