måndag 14 juni 2021

an other love story


 wish it wore an love story 
but to be honest life been a tragedy
with a few high light where i felt 
that i wore heaven sent 
like in that hospital and retirement
isnt it weird that i went all around the world 
but find you just next door 
remember how i fall out my wheelchair 
when i saw that carrier and i knew you would be my next character
you pick me up like an aupair and i never felt any men , care 
stroke me like a cat , and i love the direction you - at 
you so clever that you make me better 
beauty is of course lovely but i prefer intelligence 
you had them both , and i like the way you pick out my cloth
style my stylish in pampers  , wipers and huggers
made me forget about that tree hugger 
the way you paint my lips like an makeup artist 
the intimacy of  getting wipe by your crush 
dont try to blush but you will always be fave carrier 
and i really hope you become an doctor 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar