lördag 12 juni 2021

dont tell anyone about this

people with an illness dont get boyfriends 
so i make them , put them in my poems 
i dont need to be labelled as an freak
just because i am diagnosed it doesnt mean  i am 
weak 
i like to think i am an underdog , superwoman
who can take care about myself then anyone else
love yourself . is priority and self loeve and kindness
being able to accept myself , even if i got my illness
but grow up i notice guys dont appropriate 
a girl who is sick and i kinda can , understand 
but i am the diagnose , is lose 
that you never got a chance to befrind 
the girl with the sickest storiest 
memories but i know my type , what i like
straight up perfect elegance and 
dont tell anyone , but i got a thing for those doctors

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar