onsdag 9 juni 2021

Dopest of ropest

 he such a bomb and he trigger something when he entering my room
fell straight in his chest , and  that how we met " it wore obviously perfect " 
i though my heart would explode , yeah everyone one could tell i wore in love 
it might be one direction but so what , it made the stay at retirement so much funnier 
never really thought i would i would walk in the my fave carrier but obvi he need to become a character 
because he wore way to intrassling , and dident mind me for writing not like the others do , WIlliam Conquer , Albert Einstein , James Bond but  you are the King , because you help me out with living 
yeah you the dopest of ropest and cooler then DJS , yeah you got that perfect morals and dna - and i proud of be in your presence ( and miss your absents ) 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar