fredag 11 juni 2021

my man

 he slide in like an daydream
when i looked like an living nightmare
knock me off my feet that
... King Christian , i remember how you got my heart skip 
and obviously become to trip over my own , feet 
this wore the beginning of a beautiful friendship 
that i find in the place that nobody will replace
how you made it heaven on earth , 
how you made me forget i wore in pain 
when you aimed one of your smile 
i forget how much it really hurt 
yeah you crawl inside my epilepsy
and maybe it wore just my fantasy 
but i like to keep you there as long as i can
so i can keep you as a " my man " 
but people with illness dont get boyfriends 
so i make them , put them in my poems 
just need somebody to write about
and have you discover who you are 
undercover 
beauty outside but inside , damn 
moral , kindness , sympathy and empathy
i could tell abd your family know 
how you can make the time flow 
because you just that kinda guy 
everyone want to be around 
and thanks for keep me safe and sound 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar