tisdag 1 juni 2021

the cure for my insecurities



 its always begin like that 
how you everywhere , and nowhere
how much i  costume you  but out of fear
was afraid to mention it my dear '
just thought you might like love to hear 
i appropriated everything that you did 
how we met in the middle of the covid
how i couldnt be able to touch you because of the barriar
but  you you will always be my favorite carrier 
how you put my health first , love second and you will never be replaced 
i like how you ride with me back and forth down the corridor 
never was an follower , but you made ahn outsider and insider 
there at the retirement and made me felt heaven sent 
how you look for a cure for my insecurities 
doted me with compliment , hever had my soul bare naked 
intimacy and how you treat me all gently . this is a love letter 
to myself , to you who made me feel better 
forgot about that epilepsy even if it just wore in my fantasy 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar