lördag 11 september 2021

DISABLE ACCESS TO MY HEART

what i understand of you is that you are loyal to those you love 
what i understand is that you shine brighter then an an star 
that you heavy heart but you make it  beauty   of art 
and i know your knowledgeable and important 
thought i wore the poet in this relationship 
but apparently no , and just because i dont say it yes
its no obligated a no , i did  not just get it where me you address ?
do you get know ÿou  turn me into , something when you heart the girl with disable access
now you park , your car at my heart , lets face it you already got my love from the start 
came back to life after a while and paint me an smile  with the flex , with just one text 
thought i could say but you so easy to fall for , cant even run and hide , tried different  
sites but i am afraid you made me heaven sent , and i love to connect your dots and i bet it cute as your butt , god i am danger - i think i am falling for an stranger but weird enough you help me through all the shit i been true , point out all my flaws and you still seem to got love for me , what kinda man are you  , more then the most awesome 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar