tisdag 1 oktober 2019

feautured



in a chaotic world like this you make me found balance
that feung shi , that make me found my acceptance
and it knew it took me quite a while until i got that it was all about that self love
that you shouldent care but when all i known is people is picking on the girl
dressed in a hospital gown , that born to die shit - i think this is pure magic
how you transform me from being out of the norm to feel included
when you me , feautured
made me realize is not about what wear
is the fact you give the helping hand
and i got the feeling you do care
more about my bank account
because i do see signs that we friends
and that means a lot for a girl that got cut out from her family tree
the thought that you give me a olive branch is mental but i decide to invest
because i think this plot line is the best

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar