lördag 12 juni 2021

MAN OF THE DECADE


this is memories with Calvin Harris
how he made my summer a paradise
even if i broke a feet just before a gig
i dont care because i need go and see , him .
basically i live and breathe for him
i went on tree festivals and even even seen he my dream at hospital
when i had coma due to brain injury but it kinda fell like security 
like him there , when everything wore chaos he wore the one thing 
that made sense , and after a month being in coma i had a dance party
listen to Harris at the ward and they like this ward most because  one thing 
i learn with this year , is that music is healing , got that special feeling 
distance dont matter - wherever you are you , you made me recover ! 
yeah i remember for a couple years ago , got a tweet that made my heart skip a beat 
because it wore from CALVIN HARRIS , if its fake or valid i never know 
but i love to think is the real one and it went back and forth like that 
then he slide in my IG , like some of pics and this made me me over the moon
and what  i notice his not a star , he is just hanging around the ... scene 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar