lördag 12 juni 2021

forever young at the retirement ( hehe )



i found its kinda wild that my greatest memories been at that hospital
even thought i am been travelling abroad for like a decade and study in england
but nothing is  like wake up to his voice 
 the memories i have from those retirement that wore more like spa treatment
can you tell i become heaven sent - it wore perfect , the way the caretakers treat me this might be a , treatment - spa -, yeah i remember how made cartwheel because i never saw a guy that look hot but the beauty inside wore more in treading and i remember you give that feeling , that i wore gonna make it -- handle it . i make friends with paper mags and celebs never thought somebody would like to hang with 
a girl who broken , but i with time i learn to be a bit out spoken and respect myslf and love myself but i have deep loyality to them who help me , support me like a writing fam - you my squad you know 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar