söndag 13 juni 2021

stage dive into love

 i have been all around the world 
last decade but nothing looks better 
as when i am hanging my carrier 
ever damn pub in England 
have nothing on that gentleman 
how he carry himself with pride 
like the UNION JACK 
how he always have my back 
i remember how i stage dive 
into your eyes and drown 
know i gonna miss to have you 
not be around 
i could feel the end come close
and damn it you fuck it up for all those other , boys
that know how to be a men and how to treat a sick people
you always be the apple of my eye and i hate that i cant lie
remember how everything wore such a circus but all i thought about " us "
how i fell out my wheelchair into my carrier and you pick me up like coffee cup
and how you ride with me throw the corridor like a tea cup - it  wore freaking awesome 
but i do think its it weird i find you here , when i been like everywhere but you wore next door 
i think you will find a cure for a epilepsy , and 'yes i knew this is highly un logical that we will make it 
but people like us " sick " need something to believe in - so i label you - " him " 
because you lit the perfect man , and when i realize it my heart crush , but i brush it off, 
i know that we not meant to be but i like the thought of we 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar