onsdag 14 april 2021

ACROBAT ( ENGLISH VERION )

 i wore falling like  an acrobat 
but you made me feel so perfect
i  kinda like the way you lay out the web
but i hated that i dident have money to effort 
cab , and thought what will people think about me 
what about they dont like me , kinda  ironic that i now
when i  made  made my hit and run   , had my little fun 
at the retirement that turned to be such amusement park 
and know you all got a place in my heart 
how you become  the lion tamer that won me a stuff animal 
every night and how you helped me with the make up so i wouldnt look like an clown 
because everyone knew i am pretty scared of them , yeah i remember how i went on stilts 
through the telts - amazed by the costumes and acts didnt knew how to react when i fell 
i mostly do that , but i learn that life isnt perfect 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar