torsdag 29 april 2021

i like how i magic my poems come to life somehow




My conditions comes like seasons , i dont find any reasons 
why i fall , fit , have tantrums in the chatroom 
make a wow in those DMS that we always be friends 
please dont alet me be a one hit wonder , i think i got a bit starstruck
in the beginning when i you , met you over there one the internet 
how i  roll  like out of  control , in the retirement and you hit me with that
alert , heart . out the bed , in my wheelchair into my character and how i fell 
for that carrier . i wasent suppose to do that but i love that you always here have my back
i heard you have quite an record track , of course i was like falling in love that magic you bring 
when you portray them in the songs you sing ,yeah you can make an hospital ward make me feel like 
i am the queen of poem 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar