tisdag 13 april 2021

Boarding school


one of my first inspiration wore that guy from( the next door 
when i attend boarding school , studying art but there wore not a lot studying 
just stay up and watch movies , enjoy his company because i enjoy him 
until i dident but that is just perfect because nothing kills like deadly silence 
and i remember how i thought we wore friends but  then you label me , rejected 
before i had so i wore whatever dude now you totally , screw and become labeled 
the bad guy because somebody has to and because you made me feel like a lost cause
sorta like your art , remember how i spoke so highly about it even if i secretly hate it 
but the thing you cant say to a girl like me ( call her out for being epileptic ) its her story
and its you should have a privileged if she with you , share it  , but he is not my biggest chapter 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar