onsdag 28 april 2021

fab


i came in like an human cannon ball
you pick me up when i fall 
put your hands on my fragile body
pick me up like i wore somebody 
treated me like aupair , gentle and care
how you always handed me the teddybear
because i cant sleep without a friend 
and how you looked for five minutes for my mask
that hide in the bed , that fell between the sides 
yeah i remember being so sad , scared when i met ya
never tend to fell for ya and know you one of the many character 
i made , hopefully my memories of you never ...  fade 
remember how i comeback from the brain injury 
was about to make my recovery     
in retirement and i wore like , really 
sound extremely boring , but you wore like big hug from a lover
and you have made me feel special with that make over 
thats how you won me over 
with that acknowledgement of style and art
i am happy within i recover , not that i find a closer 
it was really nice to get heal again but mostly i would like 
the doctor because he wore so freaking awesome not only because he wore handsome
usually i dont get treated like i am somebody because but he really wore mature enough 
to understand everyone a friend and that is what i like with him beside the obvious 
but this place wore nothing but fabulous , with my own stylist and make up artist 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar