lördag 24 april 2021

christian


 when everything is over 
i find  a closure and a new chapter
thought i never find any more inspiration
no vision but then i met , christian ...
or more like collide in him 
when i fell out from the wheelchair 
and i do remind  he pick up me like aupair 
i remember how he had the nicest eyes 
that made me feel like a home 
after this it  wore set in stone 
i find an new muse 
that i wore about to troll
for ages , days , or until we went separate ways 
but all i know you are one of the best ( so far ) 
treated me like an star , saw underneath my condition
and handle me with such an perfection 
he had such an gentle heart , clever as an doctor
mind of a student and hands of an nurse 
strong as an soldier and thanks for making me a warrior  
i remember how you was like need a brush up and gave me a make up 
basically become my stylist and make up artist and definally better - then  Jenner 

( sorry if i namedrop ) 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar