måndag 26 april 2021

you made me feel like an princess


there is a place that i found love become myself and who i am
when all my life i have lived for the pictures on the Instagram 
never really been a fond of my birth place but now there is noting 
that can it replace because i see you in every single detail wore perfect
now , 20 years later i must fall in love - fell so awkward back then
nobody wore every my friend so i turn to Instagram 
how you drop into my DMS , i wore like drop dead and crack my head
fell in coma for a month  and had this weird visuals dreams about us 
about being on soccer match and getting an television from Zlatan
how i where hanging at festival whatching my favorits acts 
i would love that right now when you cant attend an show 
remember how i wore said my first word i think it wore , fuck
one of the male nurse chuckle , he wore handsome as fuck 
kinda look like Zedd and i remember when i woke up while he wore was stand by my bed 
yeah support from awesome people guys like this make me feel like an , princess ! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar