måndag 19 april 2021

clouds above

 i been checking your story, falling in your history 
 wondering if you notice me back , i know you to cool 
 to show me in the fairies and i love that we become besties 
 was up in the cloud , heaven above and fell in love with a friend
 but i choose you to become my happy end because i dont deserve to be sad
 so once opon a time i met king that made me living , believing 
when i came in with an character and i never felt such an enchantment 
in this retirement , yeah you realize you guys made me perfect 
and suddenly you turned into an setting , that i never will forget
because it wore pure magic , how you became the king and help me , living
even if i worn that hospital dress and my hair was a mess , you made me confident
and that is a true friend 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar