torsdag 15 april 2021

magical moments with ya


welcome to the circus 
i remember how you felt 
made me of the wagon 
hit the ground , heaven sent
never been so relaxed 
felt like i wore falling like  circus princess
but somehow got brought to life with your aid 
yeah it wore madness , how you slide in like a gymnast
remember how you got back straight ( it wore like perfect )i
first impression means everything , never been good at them
because of my damn tantrum i sound like a freakshow 
but at least i am a show to look at , not a fun one but i write it 
and make it sound a bit magical just like you made my time special
because thats my thing , i can make hospital a festival 
its quite a merry go around but i know every sound 
that make me comfortable , every sekvens 
there at the circus 
by the giant , sword swallower and lion tamer 
thats how the doctors become in my fantasy 
so now you caught in my imaginary 





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar