onsdag 28 april 2021

life isnt a funfair

 i remember you like an funfair 
how i  fell straight in my character
how it wore the darkest days in April
eyes of an Angel , how you made so stable 
yeah i remember how you hold my hand 
said i wore cable , without say it 
that was everything for me and i knew it wore love
that gift  from heaven above and i recall you fit me like a glove 
because you get me better then i am and thats why i love you , man ! 
you so smart , kinda clever like a doctor and with hands of an nurse
i like how you are so mature and empowering - you took my hand when i wore , falling
and i like how you seem to be so humble in  a worlds of cosmic bodies andi love how i fell for an avatar
sometime i wonder how you can be such a perfect human when all i am make fits when you deliver hits 
i guess life isnt a funfair for everybody but its nice to know somebody , care 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar