söndag 25 april 2021

lion tamer

if this  is temporary  you  believe  you the the best company 
you help me come from being a half way dying 
and i believe that your brush , your make up 
made me begin an human living 
i love the intimacy of when you smear 
my lips , you know where i tend to keep the secret 
how you thought i look perfect in that bald head 
and i remember how you sat in the end of the of my end 
five minutes because i needed you a little more this night
okey , and i hate i recall that i i fell out my wheelchair 
into you heart just like a human cannon ball
and how you stroke my feelings like an  cat 
so i guess you became my lion tamer 
and i wonder why its so where so easy to undress
in front of you when i always felt like im not that hot 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar