torsdag 29 april 2021

i lost my fam but got a new

 'when i wore little i  got diagnose 
with an condition that doctors told 
would be hard to find a prognoses 
so it took a while until i got my diagnose
i remember how i slowly begin to feel 
less like me and find a rebirth as new me 
it wore a surreal , yeah
the teenage years wore ruthless 
how can people be so heartless 
i got cut out my relatives 
and i have no plan b 
i have to rely on me 
.... but i am not enough
sometimes 
and i  hate that i
everyone know i am not 
perfect 
yeah i remember sit on family dinner 
in friends company ( been abroad but nobody asked ) 
how it was but i had to sit an listen on their damn stories
that wasnt that entertaining  , we all know who is the joker in this fam
or wore , but i learned that i hang with people that get who i am 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar