lördag 24 april 2021

your music gave me life


i know how i sound when i speak to you 
but do you now how you look when you in the mood
got the vibe , at least i can say i am happy to be alive
after be in coma in a month , had weird dreams about DJS
most of them i dont know if they are real and yeah everything is surreal 
but i love the the fact i dreamt that  i wore on a festival 
and that i got a vision of Zlatan gave me a televsion 
i think it wore because the add he  doing 
but i wore like where my television due my stay
as people might know i wore listen some of fave artist to help to get back on track 
( no perticul order ) but in my head you always be my lover - hehe ... 
Diplo , brought the disco  , Martin Garixx , play with the sticks and the nurses , well they looked up to him - Zedd stod by hospital bed when i woke up ( known as Kristian ) which freaked me out hehe
how i fell in love with Sofi tucker , style and music but most important how i fell in love with Harris again < after my damn tamtrum ... ( one of hundred ) 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar