tisdag 13 april 2021

in our circus tent

 i rememer how you was rhen , clean
it was  like living in a freaking daydream
having your hands all over me , yeah i remember that touch 
when you wash when you me , catch me like i wore a freaking acrobat
yeah i got a way to make first impressions , dont ya think ? 
but at least you remember me like inked my name in your skin
dont feel it much anymore but i am happy if you anyone else , adore 
i am just glad got to spend some time with you at the circus tent
and i think i wore falling because you wore like heaven sent
gorgeous of course , gentle and cool as type you know that kind i like
hands like an nurse , strong like an soldier but most important clever like doc
i think it wore you that made my staying there , perfect , might even better then ibiza rocks 
yeah i wore flying out off the wheelchair to get welcomed by character 
i remember his voice like he for sure shall talk in my audio books 
perfect sekvens for my hear my dear and i fear i write about you like a lot 
because you that hot as that coffee cup , how you stylist me so beautiful
made me feel so wonderful just with that comment  - it made me to heaven sent
here in our little circus tent , where everything wore confused , adorable and lovely

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar