fredag 30 april 2021

paraslide through life

 never suspect to comeback 
but you redraw me with that magic 
recall how both collide on the Internet
wore a suspicious because i heard stories 
but hey , the best stories is written by me  
and i most be a fool when i delete that DM 
i recall how you call me beautiful
that felt quite wonderful 
but i try to protect my heart 
because its all i got
but in secret i think you pretty hot 
yeah you wore a make a wish
and i dont know how you address 
my feelings , i guess that is a part of your intelligence
and you make me feel like an steam room 
after hanging with you in the chat room 
yeah not even if i wore paraslide 
hanging out for my dear life 
tend to be attach but i think we are a perfect match
if not in this  universe , an other world ...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar