onsdag 14 april 2021

i was a dying tree



just like a dying tree but you plant me 
back to life and thanks for basically saved my life 
i was down , feeling this will be bored but turned out 
this might be the best time of my life and it happen at the retirement 
i remember how i did cartwheel out the wheelchair and into that care 
by the first glance , forgot all about balance likc an acrobat fell in your heart 
how you slide in like an gymnast and pick me up like i wore on festival 
basically carnival ,  i recall every teardrop and how i almost gave up
there in  Niva 2 , but then i got a new destiny at that retirement that wore 
solid gold , i remember how i crash from heaven above and felt desperation
but then you came around and me liva ( swedish word : alive / living ) and that is a 
beautiful trait in men who acknowledge people who are hard time , living 
but you did and that is the best feeling  , yeah i remember how i always felt like i wore nothing worth
know you made me grew and me fell in love , with myself , health and and any one else . i guess this kinda my rebirth 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar