torsdag 22 april 2021

platonic ground

 a decade from now 
i dident knew about love
got you had to be in love 
with yourself to find somebody else
yeah i remember i wore like
dancing with my health
dident know what i wore worth
but you came an pass me by
help me up and give me wings to fly
i remember when i attend the retirement house 
i wore so scared ( even for you because hipster dudes )
freaks me out but you hand the most gentle heart , nicest eyes
and to be fair its kinda obvious who i am write my poems ( wink ) 
but i kinda like to have you there as a carrier when i fell out the wheelchair 
i mean this is the funniest memory i every had with a guy ( that isnt imaginary  lol ) 
and i like how you treat me so kind , stroke me like an cat and thought i wore cute when i thought i never was , this makes an real MEN , and you know my poems is all platonic ground , safe and sound 
but it was kinda awkward to be around you because you so damn handsome ( hehe ) 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar