onsdag 14 april 2021

My aquaman

 welcome to the show , you quite an entertainer
how you made the retirement to an amusement park
and how i fell straight in your heart , just like a acrobat 
how you  got me like that gymnast wore just , perfect 
admirable when i came at you living cannon ball 
made my wheelchair into a bumper car , not a getaway car 
you cant run from your problem that is one thing i learn 
and i like how much i tried to push you away , you stay
how  you hold a tightrope so i wont escape , slip away
and i know i am mess but you make me feel like an circus princess 
yeah i feel like an  trapaze artist i always fall back a setback is just an potential comeback
made me bounce with that that playlist and got set on right , track .- yeah i like that 
'you are such a great mysterium and i remember how life wore an aquarium 
but there you  came along , like aqua-man and made  me strong as wonder woman  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar