söndag 25 april 2021

confession about the retirement


remember how i came in with an taxi 
faster then a ambulance i pick my new friends 
the plot , setting and main character - like christian 
total knock out where i fell out my wheelchair , into him
well not the good on first impressions 
kinda that girl who drop it like  Cardi , no balance like Ari 
but like the way you pick me up and treat me like a  pussycat 
i think he is the hottest guy i met outside , the Internet ! 
with a gentle heart , carrying touch and which means a lot 
when you alone inside the retirement with elderly people 
i really like his treatment and he became my favorite ( not only because he wore hot ) 
and this story could be boiling hot but i decide to not because i dont wont to loose his chances is future 
when he gonna work , be in love ( to be clear maybe it was in love ) maybe i fell in love with life again 
but i am sure i definally found a friend the way wrap my Pampers like that , made me feel smashing 
i recall how him became my stylist and  make up artist , to be honest i love it have him pick out what i would wear and when that lipgloss , smear  the intimmacy in this retirement  room and how my heart went boom when he sat on the end my bed , for a couple of minutes because he hide for somebody 
well to me was him always welcome , in  because you made the nightmare a dream and i hope you still remember who i am ? 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar