söndag 18 april 2021

Dapper in those Pampers

r

I remember how i fell out from my wheelchair , into that carrier 
just like an acrobat , remember how he slide in and pick up me like gymnast
it wore like awesome because he wore freaking handsome 
how i felt so awkward when i fell like human cannonball but you treated me like the queen of the ball 
of course i would i fall , a lot of cool girls but you made me the main attractions , the entertainer and spectator , yeah how i remember how you  treat me so great and  i recall you being quite an joggler which it like but mostly i do like how you made smile when you call me  cute like that cat of yours 
what could be so boring become so freaking lovely because i knew it wore you 
that helped me through , when you wash me like i wore an Elephant and  made me pretty in that makeup , i like how you become my stylist and confirm that i look dapper in those Pampers ! 

i remember how you throw looks knife-thrower but i knew deep inside you wore an lion tamer , it just wore for show but i wore like in love with the swords . pain and flames . yeah i got you on my brain ... 
how this retirement became an amusement park and i think you wore the backbone to it all because you made the mad house , not fall ! i like the way you saw people that wore broken and became a fire breather and i like how how i eat up the fire of my carrier , i remember you spin me around like rec
and i how much i love that you grab my back when i had to get help up , and i hate that i cant about you 
shout up ....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar