onsdag 28 april 2021

visual dreams


 i wore falling , guess i had an tantum
mum find me laying there in my room
i dont recall this 
just how i got helped by the nurses and doctors
they got skills like DJs and always deliver 
so i wore in coma for like an month 
but i am known in this town as a a survivor 
make a bad time a good , time made me recover 
f love the way they treated me threre , like be on spa
remember how i  woke up and a guy that looked like Zedd
standing by my my hospital bed ( i secretly like that because he wore really hot ) 
kinda speachess because he made me breathless ( to be fair everything wore kinda mind ¨blown )
but i like how you made me feel like an princess in hosital gown . alone in Towern 
love the way you wash my body clean with coconut body  , treat me like i wore somebody 
i had this visuals dreams about him seens that day and today , i wore like got a DM from him 
it might not be true but when you have nothing you choose , hope in whatever comes your way
and that DM made my day ,,,

ps i got a lot of inspirations  . 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar