lördag 24 april 2021

Medical alcohol



 ´scroll down the IG
Check the feed
everyone know i am a OG 
begin to  comment  on your account 
babe i came to represent 
used to like heaven sent 
locked in the retirement
somehow got a guy to talk with me
 you smell way to much medical alcohol
but i begin to love it , i wonder if you single 
dont see any ring or do you like somebody else 
its ok if you do because one thing i learn from you 
was that i that i that i had to take care about myself 
before i can love somebody  else but  i still want to be friends
i like how you repair , stitch and how you had that perfect pitch 
kinda knew that it was out of reach but then again
you where here to help out and i love that i wore like fell out that wheelchair 
and you had to pick me up like an coffe cup , remember i wore twirl on those legs
i love the intimacy between you and i while you help in the bed 
obviously you are my favorite carrier 
remember how you wipe my ass , god i felt so awkward  in my pampers 
but i guess you thought i wore pretty -  well you should me  in long hair then i am real cutie 
and i bet you dident only like my booty if its like bootylious , but you should met mind it can be kinda danderous with all this tantrums and my heart is the worst , kinda chewing like like cotton candy but when it comes to write , its pretty handy ..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar